15-Day Uganda Camping Adventure
$3,445 to $3,595 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This tours offers Uganda's tour highlights in an activity filled camping experience. The campsites are carefully selected for their proximity to the main tourist destinations through out the safari. The tour is an impressive blend of nature, culture and history.
Things To Consider
BudgetCamping & accommodation
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 18 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Entebbe (City), Jinja(Bujagali Falls) (Bujagali Falls), Kitgum (Town), Kidepo Valley NP, Murchison Falls NP, Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi NP, Lake Mburo NP & Entebbe Airport
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking, walking safaris (with an armed guide), nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Airport Guest HouseBudget guest house located in or near Entebbe (Breakfast included)
- Day 2:Budget campingIn or near Jinja (All meals included)
- Day 3:Budget campingIn or near Kitgum (All meals included)
- Day 4-6:Budget campingInside Kidepo Valley NP (All meals included)
- Day 7-8:Budget campingInside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 9:Budget campingInside Kibale NP (All meals included)
- Day 10-11:Budget campingInside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 10: Meals at own expenseDay 11: All meals included
- Day 12-13:Budget campingBordering Bwindi NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 14:Budget campingInside Lake Mburo NP (All meals included)
- Day 15:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.